With the largest nuclear-capable workforce of any UK contractor and a proven supply chain capability, we have an exceptional track record in the design, build, management and decommissioning of complex nuclear assets across UK defence.
We support critical defence infrastructure upgrades and help to keep the UK’s fleet of nuclear submarines at sea.
Our customers include:
- Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Atomic Weapons Establishment Decommissioning (AWE)
Key projects/contracts include:
- AWE – We are delivering major decommissioning and new build projects at AWE
- Submarine decommissioning – We are supporting MoD in the development of a submarine decommissioning demonstrator at Rosyth.
- Nuclear Technical Support Provider (NTSP) framework – We have secured a place on a Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) framework to provide specialist nuclear technical services to the Ministry of Defence (MOD). Its primary focus is on delivering the refurbishment and upgrade of critical infrastructure at HMNB Clyde.