Cavendish Nuclear is focused on growth in two main markets:
- Nuclear decommissioning in the UK and internationally
- The design and safety justification, construction, commissioning, operational support and maintenance of nuclear power plant in the UK
Our business relies on meeting the highest standards of safety, quality, security and environmental protection for our customers.
We are the UK's largest specialist nuclear support services organisation, with a workforce of around 6000 highly-skilled and qualified employees.
This expertise, combined with our experience as a nuclear site licensee and operator, enables Cavendish Nuclear to provide safe, effective solutions for the entire nuclear lifecycle, from design and build, through operation and maintenance, to decommissioning, waste management and remediation.
Why choose Cavendish Nuclear?
- Over 50 years of experience and technical capability in the nuclear industry
- Proven track record of delivering safe, cost-effective, practical and timely solutions
- Access to the UK's largest nuclear capable workforce, offering a fully integrated end-to-end suite of services that span the nuclear life-cycle, including planning, design, licensing, engineering, decommissioning, radiological services, waste management, remediation and programme and project management
- An outstanding reputation as a nuclear site licensee and site operator at UK sites
- A background of successfully implementing long term strategic partnerships